What's the benefit of Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished meat?
Grass-fed beef is one of the most nutrient-dense proteins you can buy. It has an extensive micronutrient profile and contains a good amount of brain-boosting omega-3 fatty acids.
What's the difference between grass-fed meat and grass-fed & grass-finished meat?
Simply put, grass-finished beef comes from cattle that ate nothing but grass and forage for their entire lives.
Grass-fed, on the other hand, may be used to label meat from cattle that were started on a grass diet but have either received supplemental grain feed or are finished on a fully grain-based diet
What days do you ship?
We ship every Monday for beef and bison products. If you ordered your meat in bulk, we will contact you once it has been processed.
Do you offer local delivery?
Yes, we offer local delivery to our Bismarck/Mandan area. We also do offer free shipping on any order above $250.
Can I cancel my subscription anytime?
Yes, you are able to cancel or skip a month on your subscriptions at any time. You should receive an email 5 days before your payment processes that allows you to change your subscription.
What are the next steps after I place a bulk order?
- It's first come, first serve - as soon as you make the deposit you go on the list.
- Once the deposit is received we'll personally email you to confirm your deposit! We'll keep you up-to-date throughout the whole process.
- You'll fill out your cutting preferences to your liking, or we can select our favorite cuts for you.
- Once the processing date approaches, we hand pick your beef from our North Dakota pastures and take it to our local USDA processor. Your beef will be dry-aged for at least 14 days before it's ready.
- Once we pick up your beef from the local USDA processor it will either be delivered (if you live in ND) or shipped to your doorstep!
Do I pay the processing fee for my bulk beef and do I have to pick it up myself?
No, we got you covered on both. We pay the processing fees and also pick it up from our local processor. We will let you know when your order is completed and either deliver or get it ready to be shipped. If you prefer to pick up your order at the ranch, we will arrange a time that works best!